Wednesday, March 28, 2007

[Backtrack] A Cookie Valentine

February 14, 2007
Outback Steakhouse, Glorietta 4
Starbucks Coffee, 6750 Ayala Avenue
This is our second Valentines together. I told my Cookie that I don't want to receive flowers, though I know he will never heed it.
My Cookie is just the sweetest, you know. Inspite of his hectic schedule at work then, since he was still in training at the new job that time, he really tried to find the time to arrange for flowers to be delivered for me.
And mind you, not just ordinary red roses. He gave me six red Columbian Roses. Each bloom is about the size of my palm. The photos didn't give the deep red color of the blooms justice. Yen who passed by my cube and saw the roses even commented that my Cookie sent me a garden! Hehehe...
Cradling the beautiful flowers, we went to have dinner at Outback Steakhouse in Glorietta 4, one of our favorite hang out places. After a nice dinner, we had coffee at Starbucks. Well, he had coffee, I opted for some hot cocoa. ;)
I am sure you are curious what happened with the roses. Well, it stayed fresh until midweek of the following week. With water in an atomizer, I sprayed each of the blooms every chance I got. But like all beautiful things are bound to come to an end, the blooms dried out. Now, they are sitting nicely on top of the TV table at our living room arranged in a flute glass. ;)

0 Cookie Thoughts: