Sunday, January 13, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Shrimps!

It's back to the SG OFW lifestyle. Work on weekdays, housechores on weekends. Sigh.

But there's a bright side to my weekends inspite of this. On weekends, I get to work in my kitchen. And this weekend, it's Buttered Garlic Shrimps for lunch!


A quick trip to Sheng Shiong to gather the ingredients, and then to the main event.

Ingredients. Hmmm... Shrimps, of course. The medium-sized ones will be good. I bought the shrimps that sold for 10.50 SGD a kilo. Some onion, garlic, ginger and butter. :)

Okay, let's heat up the pan!

Put in the butter, let it melt. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Put in the shrimps. Add salt and sugar to taste. Add some chili flakes (from Pizza Hut take away) for heat. And... Tada! A delicious viand that goes perfectly with steaming boiled rice.

In a while, I'll start working on my special spaghetti recipe for dinner. ;)

0 Cookie Thoughts: