Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Of Firsts and Regulars

MENUDILLO
This is my first attempt to cook Menudillo. I have always had an idea of how it is prepared, but only summed up the strength to cook it tonight for dinner.
I got a little overzealous with the potatoes, but in my honest opinion backed by my Cookie's happy tastebuds, I did a pretty good job with this dish. :)
This time, my menudillo has ground pork, diced potatoes, carrots, red and green bell peppers. For my next attempt for this dish, I am thinking of putting in some quail eggs and green peas.

~ o0o ~

CHIX DRUMETTE BARBECUE


I have prepared this dish several times for my friends here in SG. But I think I have only cooked it a few times for my Cookie. And since he says it's his favorite, I may consider this to be a regular in the Cookie's dinner menu. :)
When my Cookie finally gets me my oven, then I can experiment on where else I can use my special barbecue marinade on. Hehehe...
And oh, did I mention it goes perfectly with my special vinegar dipping sauce. ;)



0 Cookie Thoughts: