Friday, August 26, 2011

LO Project: My New Hero Arts Stamps

My Hero Arts order arrived yesterday.  Well, it was at my doorstep on Monday afternoon but I was out renewing my passport and so was not home to receive the delivery.  After scheduling for a redelivery with Singapore Post, it has finally reached home! Woohoo!!!



And today, being a rainy and lazy Friday, I decided to sharpen my coloured pencils.  They have been with me since March but I just sharpen the pencils I need.  Today, I decided to do them all.  Hihi...


Here's what I came up with using my new toys, and my fresh coloured pencils. :)  It's not much, but it's a start to get me going again.  I am in a bit of a "creative juice" drought. Is there such a thing?? Hahaha..



The stamps are Hero Arts wooden blocks - 3 Girls set.


0 Cookie Thoughts: