Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Challenge Entry: CPS Sketch # 234

For this CPS Sketch, I thought of using the coordinated paper sets from the American Crafts Abode collection.  And so, here is what I came up with.


Image and sentiment from Stampendous Hey There Cupcake set.  Ribbon from American Crafts.  Pearl embellishments from Zva Creative (China).

The cute Spoon and Fork paperclips are detachable and may serve as a keepsake for whoever receives the card. :)

BTW, here is the original sketch.


I tried my best to be true to the sketch.  Tell me if I did well. :D

As an added challenge, I am also entering this card into Day 191 - So Not Me challenge at the 365 Days blog.  My style is usually CAS, and a busy looking card like this is so not me.

3 Cookie Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

wow, love the detachable paperclips, great idea!

Ri said...

This is too cute for words! And I love the detachable paperclips! The busy-ness of this card works really well, you did a great job :)

Kim Mc said...

Simply adorable, Jenny! This may not be your usual style but your creation is perfect! Thanks for playing in the 365 Cards "So Not Me" challenge. I hope to see your creations again!
Aloha, Kim Mc
365 Cards DT