Sunday, September 25, 2011

Challenge Entry: Sweet Treats, Masculine Style

Still doing masculine style cards for 365 Cards challenges this week.

Here is my sweet treat card.


Close up on the cupcake detail.  I used foam tape to add dimension to the image. :)



Cardstock: American Crafts
Designer Paper: Bella Blvd
Stamp: Stampendous Hey There Cupcake
Puncher: EK Success

I am also entering my card into this challenges -
1.  Allsorts Challenge's Week 122 - Keep it Simple Challenge.
2. Simply Create Challenges - Let's Eat Some Cake Challenge #52

Thank you for dropping by. Leave me some love. :)

3 Cookie Thoughts:

Nicola said...

Great CAS card with a fab cupcake and gorgeous paper!
Thanks for Keeping it Simple with Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Ian said...

gorgeous card, the colours are fab

thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx

Fleur said...

Fantastic card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx