Friday, September 30, 2011

Challenge Entry: Three Little Girls Happy Birthday Greeting

My second (and last) card for the day.  It took me quite a while to put it together.  But I really liked how it turned out. :)

Here it is.



Close up on the details.




Cardstock: American Crafts
Designer Paper: Echo Park, Martha Stewart
Ribbon: American Crafts
Rhinestones: Zva Creative
Punches: EK Success - circle, scallop circle
Stamped Image: Hero Arts
Stamped Sentiment: Inkadinkado
Ink: Versafine Crimson Red



1. The Sweet Stop - Sketch 127



2. 365 Cards - Day 210 - Card Recipe


Any size of card
2 patterned papers
2 circles - one punched out circle, one button
Ribbon
Stamped Sentiment
Stickpin, safety pin, or something similar


3. Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday
4. Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes
5. Anything Goes at Anything Goes

Whew! It was quite a challenge putting all these challenge criteria into ONE card. But I did it, and I had lots of fun! :)

Thank you for dropping by. Please leave me some love. :)

3 Cookie Thoughts:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the images are fabulous and the papers and design are fab ,, love the sketch ! I will use that one too I think ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeously sweet card.. love mix of papers and image... so fun!

Unknown said...

such a lovely card...
thanks for playing with us at DOC
hugs