Saturday, November 19, 2011

Challenge Entry: Bicycle Love

My clean and simple one layer card.


I used 2 stamps from different makers - American Crafts and PapertreyInk.  And 2 colours of ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Rosebud.

Do you like it? :)

I am entering this to the following challenges.
1. Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 130 - One layer card
2. Less Is More - Silhouettes
3. Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge Week #82 - Black, White & One Other Color
4. Totally Paper Crafts - Challenge #93 - Black and White
5. My Time To Craft - Challenge #166 - Take Two

It's me,

29 Cookie Thoughts:

Chrissie said...

This is a great card... in actual fact the silhouette image should be totally solid, but it's a fab card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Fiona said...

Fabulous card I love how the sentiment goes around the wheel.
Fiona x

Victoria said...

This is really classy - I love it. So clever!

Kathyk said...

Super card - love the sentiment round the wheel too

Kathyk

Kimberley said...

Lovely card and great - fits the LIM challenge perfectly.

Vicky Hayes said...

It's the details that make your card so gorgeous Jenny - the dotted frame and that fabulous sentiment round the wheel of the bike.

Carol said...

Great card. Carol x

nicky said...

Fab card , very nicely done
Nicky

Rebecca Hoy said...

Lovely image- well done. I really like the placement of the sentiment.

Rebecca x

Mandi said...

Super take on a siolhouette, although strictly speaking it would be completely solid

Thank you so much
mandi LIM

Cath Wilson said...

Oh wow! What a simple, yet stunning, card!

Deborah Frings said...

Love the bicycle image and super sentiment around the wheel!

Lynne said...

Fabulous!
Lynne xxx

Suze Bain said...

Super CAS card. xx

Pat said...

Love the dots. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends.

Janeen said...

that is a very simple and very clever card. the dots around the border add a very nice touch as does the circular saying. Thanks for playing in Speedy's Challenge.

Jan said...

Fab card. xx Jan

Marrigje said...

Perfect card! I love the sentiment around the wheel.

Unknown said...

I love this card, so simple and so effective. Well noticed that the sentiment was the perfect size to use with the bicycle stamp - inspired!

lena-dailyscrap said...

Beautiful card - so simple and classy. I like it alot!

Jo Channon said...

Hi Jenny,

Really love this design and what a clever way of incorporating the greeting. My father in Law would love this - he works in a bike shop! Thank you for taking part in the Allsorts Challenge Jo x

laurie said...

Thats so cool..love the bike!

tiggertastic said...

so stylish

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog


* i have candy on my blog *

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Aileen said...

Beautiful CAS card. Love the bike. x

Designing with Debbie said...

Cute card. I love the sentiment in red, very creative. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

G Peplow said...

Lovely card, I like the look of your card, clean simple and clever, great idea for the sentiment around the wheel, Smashing:0) Gay xxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really great card - I love the CAS style and how you combined the images.
Thanks for joining our 'Black & White' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Sandy said...

Lovely CAS card, love how the sentiment goes around the bicycle wheel,
Sandy

You can view my card here

Fleur said...

A great CAS card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx