Friday, November 25, 2011

LO Project: Snow Fun

Another Snow City photo taken a few years back finally scrapped! Yay, me! :)


Close up.


Here's the hidden journalling.




The journalling reads...
"We, too, get to play in the snow here in sunny Singapore.
Well, indoors as it was, we still had tons of fun sliding down the slope in snow tubes and enjoyed the cold."

Layout Recipe:
Papers from Echo Park's Winter Park.
Cardstock from American Crafts
Title done with American Crafts Thickers Doll (fabric sticker) and Tinsel (foil sticker)
Christmas Baker's Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Snowflake die cut with Cricut Expression Damask Decor cartridge

The sketch is inspired by Pencil Lines' Sketch 260.

Sketch260

I am also entering my LO project to the Quick Quotes White Space challenge.

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave me some love. ;)


It's me,

5 Cookie Thoughts:

Tasha said...

Awesome page... love what you did with the sketch! I especially love the hidden journaling! Thanks for playing along! -- Natasha

Adora Concepcion said...

fabulous layout and used of white space!!! thanks for playing along with us at QQ!

Adora (QQ DT)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This is such a lovely page! I love the hidden journaling and the colors you chose for your page!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Quick Quotes!!!

~ Rhonda (QQ DT)

Julie said...

Fabulous page, I love how you turned the dark blue paper at an angle and have part of the title on it. It really draws you in. Gorgeous layout!

Thanks for playing along at QQ

~Julie QQ DT

Quick Quotes said...

Love this! The pop up journaling tab is my fave!!!
~Lisa