Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Challenge Entry: Vintage Christmas Gift Tag

Here is another set of vintage Christmas Tags from me.  These are inspired by Michelle's tag challenge over at the Sketches4All group.

This is the sketch and I kind of went out of the box here by using a different shape for the tag base.


And here are my vintage Christmas tags! I hope you like them. :)


Here's the inside of the tag.


I used papers from Cosmo Cricket's Dear Mr. Claus mini deck.  The paper twine and holly embellies are from Annabelle Stamps.  Stamps from Inkadinkado and PapertreyInk.  All the shapes where cut with the Cricut Expression using the Accent Essentials cartridge.

I submit my tag creation to these challenges.
1.  Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge Me Monday #91 - Trimming with a Tag
2. Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Christmas

TOP TIP ALERT
The tags that you put on the presents may also double as ornaments for the Christmas tree. So make it as fancy as possible.  The receiver of the present and tag will definitely appreciate it! :)

3. Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
4. Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge 125 - Circle Cards
5. Anything Goes - Challenge #56 - Anything but a Card
6. Quick Quotes Blog - Friday Challenge #10 - Tag Challenge
7. Paper Issues - Holiday Madness
8. The Pixie Cottage - Anything Goes Christmas Style
9. Craft Spot - Challenge 38 - Tag You're It
10. Crafty Sprouts - Photo Op Challenge
11. Lindy's Stamp Gang - Christmas Project Linky Party




It's me,

17 Cookie Thoughts:

Lisa Minckler said...

OH MY GOSH...I can visualize my tree FULL of these gorgeous tag/ornaments. The vintage images just melt my heart and the holly leaves look beautiful. Nicely done and great tip too! Thank you.

Thanks SO much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Anything Christmas" challenge.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Sarah said...

Oh these are so great-- the vintage images are so sweet. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful tags. A lovely vintage fell to them. A fab tip too. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

cheryl said...

this is really beautiful ,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week,hugs cherylxxxxxx

Nikki said...

These are adorable thanks for Joinin us at Incy Wincy This week Hugs Nikki & DT

Kate said...

These are so sweet! I especially like the detail on your holly!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut! (You should consider linking up at My Craft Spot too.)
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Julie said...

Your tags are beautiful. I love that they lift up to reveal who they are for. Lovely!

Thanks for playing along at the Quick Quotes blog.

~Julie QQ DT

Mynn xx said...

Oh, these are beautiful--and you're right! I use tags given to me as ornaments each year! :) Reminders of kind handmade gifts!!! I hope you have a happy holiday! :)

gina g said...

Gorgeous tags hun. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our Anything Goes challenge. Wishing you a Happy Christmas and New Year. luv gina xx

My Scrap Diary said...

Great Vintage tags!
Thanks for playing with Crafty Sprouts.
Jess M :)
Please visit me at My Scrap Diary

Anonymous said...

your tags are absolutely beautiful! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

Many blessings and Merry Christmas!
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com

Adora Concepcion said...

these are awesome!!! fabulous idea for a tag! thanks for playing along with us!!

Adora (QQ DT)

Laney said...

Super Tag !!
thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Beckie said...

Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge Me Monday. Your tags are gorgeous! Love santa's face.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Absolutely beautiful tags!! thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Stunning! I just love the vintage feel of these!!!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Quick Quotes.

~Rhonda
QQ DT

AmyJRockstar said...

These are Fantabulous and such a great idea to make them to reuse as ornaments! I just love things with a multi-purpose! Thanks for the great tip, the lovely project, and for joining us at FCCB! Be sure to stop by our Wednesday post... You won't want to miss it! ;) BTW, you have gained a new follower/fan. :)

XO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
FCCB Coordinator
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com