Sunday, December 18, 2011

Greetings: A Win and an Honourable Mention

Learned of the happy news from 2 of the challenge blogs I frequently submit my work to...

 Digi Winner @ Lia Stampz 

My tri-fold shutter card submission was chosen winner for Lia Stampz's Challenge #8 - Fancy Folds.

I have already won the digi prize on Lia Stampz a few challenges back, and this is my second win.

I have also been featured as a guest designer on their blog. :)




Honourable Mention @ Kaboodle Doodles Challenge

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge BlogMy Christmas Hanging Ornament did not win the prize or named Top 3 but it did an Honourable Mention for Kaboodle Doodles Challenges' Challenge #96 - Colors of Christmas. And for that, I am still happy!

I appreciate the kind word the DT says of my simple Christmas project...

"What a stunning Christmas hanging ornament - love it!"


Thank you so much to the talented ladies over at Lia Stampz and Kaboodle Doodles Challenges for making my Sunday! :)

A week to go before Christmas! :)










It's me,

0 Cookie Thoughts: