Sunday, March 25, 2012

365 Cards: Day 25 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Pam Maas)

We are having a very special week at the 365 Cards.  Thanks to SRM Stickers for their sponsorship.  And boy, did we love what they sent us to play with.  Lots of nice stickers and 2 plastic tubes! :)

And with inspiration from Pam's wonderful sketch this Sunday,

THESE are what I came up with.  I rotated the sketch one turn to the left.

Can you guess which ones are the stickers? ;)



And here are what I did with the tubes.  Sorry about the bad photos. I took this at nighttime with an iPhone.  I filled them with roasted almonds.  Tied some colourful twine around it and used the pretty stickers on them, too.


Hubby and I are going on a weekend trip to a beach resort in Bintan, Indonesia.  And I am bringing these along so we something to munch on during of ferry ride.

That's it for me this week.  Do pop over to the other Sunday girls' blogs for more inspiration. 




Then it's your turn to link up your creations to the challenge blog.

- o0o -

Some additional challenges for my project.
1 - Annabelle Stamps Blog - Say it with Twine


It's me,

7 Cookie Thoughts:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the bit of sparkle with the cupcake, and what a great packaged snack.

Dana said...

Jenny this is such an incredible post!! Your two cards are top notch with their bright bold colors. and those tubes are so adorable!

Rose said...

love your take on the sketch!!! yummy almonds :) enjoy your trip :)

Desire Fourie said...

Such cheerful creations. Love the designs and take on the sketch.
Hugs
Desire

Andrea said...

Two bright and fun cards - love them both!
TFS your twine card with us this week :)
Andrea

A Consuming Passion said...

Fabulous cards Jenny so salad you could share them with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Sue said...

Great take on both challenges Jenny, both bright and cheery cards!
Thanks for joining in the fun at AnnaBelle's this week! :)