Thursday, March 1, 2012

Greetings: February 2012 Wins

I am starting to get the hang of my 9 to 5 job.  But of course, had I a choice, I'd still prefer paper crafting 24 by 7 any day! LOL!

Despite of my decreased hobby time, I am just so happy and proud of my little wins this month.  I still made a couple of great cards that caught some attention.  Thank you to everybody who appreciates what I do. :)

My Baking Dottie card won Rosey's Non-Traditional Valentines Card @ the S4All group.



My Pink Tulips Easel Card won the prize at the Really Reasonable Ribbons' Red & Pink with Ribbon Theme Challenge.



My Hog Wild Over You shaped card won Cheryl's Holiday Card Challenge - Valentines at the Sketches4All group.


And another pink card of mine won another of Rosey's fun challenges at Sketches4All.



Here's to more cards made, and more challenges won! LOL!





It's me,

0 Cookie Thoughts: