Sunday, September 16, 2012

365 Cards: Day 200 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Pam Maas)

I hope your Sunday started out perfectly... And to make it even better, here's your sketch for today!


Want to see what I came up with? Here's a birthday money envelope for my little godson Dylan who's celebrating his 2nd birthday. :)



Some close up shots of my project.



I hope this gives you a little inspiration.  And if you're needing more, I am sure the other Sunday Girls have something up their sleeves to share with you as well...




We hope you play along with us this week.  Link up your projects!

- o0o -

Other challenges for my project -
1. City Crafter Challenge - Polka Dot Palooza
2. The Crazy Challenge - Seeing Spots
3. Anyone for Anya - Let's Hear it for the Boys!

It's me,

8 Cookie Thoughts:

Ellen said...

Lovely card, great dotty paper! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Ros Crawford said...

Another adorable creation ... Thanks again for playing at CCCB

Unknown said...

Another super cute card. LOVE IT.. Thanks for joining us again over at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful money envelope!!! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation this week at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH so adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fun to personalize cards, hope the little man appreciated the card.

Rose said...

super duper cuteness!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous masculine card. You have the cutest stamps and I love the letterings :)