Sunday, December 23, 2012

365 Cards: Day 298 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

Are we all ready for Christmas? Christmas shopping lists should be completed and all preparations must be in order by now! 

Well, then it's time to play along with us in this Super Sketchy Sunday challenge at the 365 Cards Blog.

365 Cards

Here is this week's sketch from our in-house sketch designer DT Wendi Robinson.  And it's a challenging one for me! LOL!


I thought out of the box this time and rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the left, and "these" are what I came up with.

CARD No. 1 - Have a Sparkling Season


I used some Christmas papers from My Mind's Eye - The Merry Days of Christmas and TGF's Sparkling Season clear stamp. Copics to colour the snowflakes in, adding a hint of "glow" around each of them and on the text, too.


CARD No. 2 - Have a Ball this Christmas



The Christmas papers are from Echo Park's Holly Jolly Christmas and TGF's Holiday Blessings clear stamp. I coloured the baubles with my Copics and a hint of "glow" around each of them for that little extra something.


I hope you find inspiration in these projects I showcased today.  If  you think you still need more. Hope on over to the rest of the Sunday Girls' blogs for more ideas.


I will see you all back here next week. :) 

Merry Christmas!

- o0o -

Other challenges for my card -
1. Splendid Stamping with TGF - Double Take Tuesday - Red, Green & Teal - card number 1 fits the colour combo just fine. ;)


It's me,