Sunday, January 27, 2013

365 Cards: Day 27 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)


I had a looong week. It was one of those work weeks when you need to get things done but can't seem to find your focus to deliver.  I dread times like these, so I hope the coming week is kinder.

So, here's to hoping for a fab week ahead with a new sketch for 365 Cards' Super Sketchy Sunday. Raise your hand if you're as excited as I am! ;)


And to even make it more exciting, Paper Pretties is back to sponsor the DT and, of course, a prize of 5 digis for a random player this week. Woohoo!!!

http://www.paperpretties.com
Want to see what they sent me to play with this week? It's the "Happy Bird-day" digi! Cute, right? :)


Okay, without further ado, I bring you my card... In all it's purple-ness! LOL! :)



How about some more inspiration from our Sunday Girls...? Hop along.



And then you must return to the blog to link up a card.  Follow the link.  Have a great week ahead!




It's me,