Sunday, March 24, 2013

365 Cards: Day 83 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

It's another Super Sketchy Sunday on the 365 Cards Challenge Blog. Here is this week's sketch from our resident sketch designer Wendi Robinson.


Here is my take on this week's sketch.  



I used some goodies from Taylored Expression and The Greeting Farm.  I hope you like it! Leave me some love.

Needing more inspiration? Hop along to the rest of the Sunday girls' blogs.



Crimson Cloud is offering a prize package to a lucky player this week. So do link up those cards for more chances at taking home the prize! :)

~ o0o ~

Additional challenges for my card.


It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie. I love your card :)

Blankina said...

Love this card!! Great background and boy this TGF Oliver is soo cute..

Best Easter wishes and goodluck at ANYONE FOR ANYA - anything goes challenge...

HUgs AFA DT Blankina

Elena V. said...

uoo!! it's so cute!

DoBea A. said...

This.Is.Awesome! I so love it!!