Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, July 14, 2013

365 Cards: Day 195 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

Welcome to another Super Sketchy Sunday! I hope you're ready to play along with us over at the 365 Cards Challenge blog!

Here is your sketch  -


And here is my card for inspired by this sketch.


It is a birthday card I made for a friend who is celebrating her special day this month. :)

The image and sentiment is from an MFT A La Mode stamp set.  The papers are from Bo Bunny's Surprise! Collection. The dies are MFT and the edger punch is from EK Success.

How do you like that? :)

Hop on to the rest of the DT's card inspirations for you. 


Then link up your own take to the sketch. We'd love to see what you create!



- o0o - 

I am linking my project to the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge as well. 


It's me,