Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Monday, July 1, 2013

Challenge: Red, White, and Blue Birthday Greetings

I am getting on the Red, White, and Blue spirit. Here is my take with a birthday card. :)



My card showcases The Greeting Farm's Anya Celebrates stamp.  I also used an SRM Sticker for the sentiment. And for the papers, Bo Bunny's Surprise! Collection.

My card is inspired by this fortnight's Seize The Birthday sketch.


Plus these other Red, White, and Blue colour challenges - 
2. Get Inky! Challenge - Red, White and Blue
3. Kaboodle Doodles - Challenge #178 - Flag Colours
4. Lia Stampz - Challenge #44 - Birthday


It's me,

6 Cookie Thoughts:

Lydia said...

fab- you have done such a great job on this xxx thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xxxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable and I love how you used this sketch design and the colors challenge! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Such a cute image! Great card! Thanks for playing with the Get, Inky! Challenge

Jessi DT

NickelNook said...

Really lovely card! Looks like a super fun sketch, and your hair coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz!...Nancy :o)

Michelle Looi said...

Great work Jenny! Lovely card!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

Marianne said...

I love challenges that involve sketches! Your card is just too cute! You did a great job with it. Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz!