Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, August 4, 2013

365 Cards: Day 216 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

Welcome to another Super Sketchy Sunday! Are you ready to play? Here is your sketch for this week.


I had some fun with it and did a card inspired by the mirror image of this sketch. I hope it works for you.  Here it is...


I took out my Tickled Pink Stamps' Lil Pinkette Coraline to play with. I am not sure if you'll still find Lil Pinkette collection Tickled Pink Stamps in circulation. I THINK they closed shop already.  But C.C. Designs do carry some of their items.

I coloured my image to match my Bella Blvd patterned paper.  Some twine and alpha stickers to finish it off.  The sentiment I think is from a Martha Stewart stamp set. I can't recall exactly.

I hope you like that. :)

By the way, we have a new talented gal on the 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday roster.  Let's welcome...


And, of course, you MUST still continue to visit the rest of the Sunday DT's blog to get more inspiration. Hop along...


After that, link up a card to the challenge blog! We'd love to see what you create!


It's me,


1 Cookie Thoughts: