Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, August 11, 2013

365 Cards: Day 223 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

Here's this week's sketch for 365 Cards' Super Sketchy Sunday. Are you ready to play? :)


Wondering what I came up with using this pretty sketch...?  This...


I missed playing with kraft, so I went for it this wee! :)  I used brown and yellow patterned papers for my card to incorporate on my kraft card base. And the image from The Greeting Farm, I coloured in the brown and yellow hues, too.  Some light yellow rhinestones to give it some bling.  The alpha stickers are Jillibean Soup. If you like it, leave me some love. :)

I invite you to visit the rest of the 365 Cards Sunday DT blogs to see what inspiration they have for you this week.

We'd love to see what you create, so do link up your take to the sketch over at the challenge blog -


It's me,

3 Cookie Thoughts:

Scrapaddict said...

So cute, love the coloring!

Cheryl said...

Your cards are always fabulous, Jenny Jean!! LOVE this one and LOVE your take on Wendi's sketch!!

I've been following the Mini Cookies progress on FB and Instagram. Sending lots of love and hugs.

Rose said...

adorable!! i love the way you colored her hair :) that is something i am still working on learning!