Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Challenge: Life is a Rollercoaster

I am feeling so creative lately. Could my girls me doing this to me? LOL! :)

Okay, here's the latest finished product hot off the crafting table.  This time I took out my Taylored Expressions Adventure Land set to play with.

 
It's perfect for this week's Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Carnival Craze challenge!


Leave me some love if you're liking this project. :)





It's me,

5 Cookie Thoughts:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love this image and cute design....I may have to pick this set up! lol.

Marisa said...

Such a fun image and card!! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card. Love the fun image. The embossed border looks great. Thank you for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

What a FUN card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Challenge!