Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Challenge: Little Guy Card

Okay, I think this is my last card for this weekend. I logged a lot of crafty time this weekend and I am quite pleased. :)

This card showcases a cute image from my latest purchase from The Greeting Farm - Baby Anya and Ian. This little cutie is too irresistible.  :)


This card is my entry to Splendid Stamping's Garden Variety Tuesday. The challenge is to use stickers. I used Alphabeans from Jillibean Soup. :)

This also fits the challenge over at the Simple Create Too - CHALLENGE #44 - "FOR A CHILD".

The sketch is from Page Maps which is being featured on the S4All August Sketch Challenge #2.


It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so darn cute!!! Love this little guy you used.

Josie Smith said...

Super cute!!!
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Please join the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog
Come like our page on facebook

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Your card “For a Child” in our Challenge #44 is so cute! Thank you for joining us.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Jen Christoffersen said...

Very very sweet! I love all your details and coloring. Thanks for playing along with the "For A Child Challenge" at Simply Create Too this week!
Jennifer - DT Simply Create Too