Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Challenge: Ok Smile... Awesome!

I always get excited when new toys arrive for me to play with.  This polaroid die from The Greeting Farm is surely keeping me busy...

Here is my "Instagram" inspired card. :)


I am submitting my card creation to two of my favourite cardmaking challenges -
1. Anyone for Anya - Picture This! Camera/Instagram theme!
2. Splendid Stamping - {Farm Fresh Friday} Anything Goes!

It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Cute, so VERY cute.. i love your card! Thank you for sharing your talent at Anyone for Anya!

Ms Scrapmess said...

Über-adorable!!! Love everything about your card, the layout, the colours, the paper, your cute stamp, your sentiments are awesome!!! Thank you for much for sharing your beautiful work at Anyone for Anya! Lots of hugs:)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute! I love the framed intagram.

Elena said...

Gorgeous card!