Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge: Wifey Cookie is August GDT!

Guess who made it as August GDT over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog...? *wink wink*

Yay, ME! :) And I am so excited to play along with the talented Laura Love and her girls. :)  I will be playing along with them for the whole month of August. It will be fun I am sure of it!



So, to kickoff my month-long term with the design team, here is my card for this week's challenge.

The challenge theme is ...

ANYTHING GOES!


I went all cute-sy and pastel-y on my card this week with Tilda from Magnolia Rubber Stamps.  I coloured the image with Copics. The fishtail banners are MFT Die-namics' Fishtail Flag Stax and the sentiment is MFT as well from the Here's the Scoop clear stamp set. I adhered some silver and pink rhinestones, too, for some bling. :)

I hope you get to play along with us this week. There is a prize package up for grabs from - 


We look forward to seeing what you create. :)  Do visit the rest of the talented DT's blogs to see more inspirational projects.


- o0o -

Other challenges for my card creation - 
1. Sentimental Sunday's - Challenge 166 Child's Play
2. 613 Avenue Create - CHALLENGE #31 - ANYTHING GOES / OPTIONAL TWIST: USE A SENTIMENT
3. Allsorts Challenge - Week 218 - Photo Inspiration - The bright and pastel colours in the photo inspires my card.
4. Simon Says - Anything Goes
5. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Challenge #98 Coffee Break and/or Food

It's me,

14 Cookie Thoughts:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous sweet card Jenny, I love the bold colours and cas design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Photo Inspiration challenge x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Love that sweet Tilda and your fab coloring of her!

Congrats on the GDT!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable and you did such a fabulous job! Love it. I am so excited you are joining us this month!!!

Dangina Martinez said...

How adorable... Love the sweet image and your fabulous coloring. So happy to have you join us this month.

Ceal said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us this month at Loves Rubberstamps

Shanna Shands said...

I love your bright colors and paper piecing!

Janine said...

Gorgeous card and lovely bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

Marcy said...

Adorable card Jenny! Love the bright colors and bling in the background. Beautiful coloring of cute TIlda! :)

JoAnn said...

This is adorable. Love the sweet image and pastel colors. They compliment each other perfectly.

Angelique said...

So cute. Great design. Love the colours and adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Laura Love said...

We are over the moon excited to have you with us this month Jenny! This is ADORABLE! I love the yummy colors - her ice cream reminds me of sherbet! Gorgeous job!

Athina said...

I love how you have used such fun colors on her! Very adorable!

Chana said...

You did a fabulous job here! Love how the colors stacked up! Great image and wonderful coloring! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the colors used and all the details on your card!