Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge: Wifey Cookie is August GDT!

I am still over the moon being August's GDT at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog.  This is my second project and it sure is a challenging one.

The challenge is ...

Hair of a Different Color
Use an unusual hair color, or add fun highlights - like teal, pink, purple!

The design team is generously sponsored this week by ...


 

And there is a prize up for grabs for a lucky challenge player, too!

Okay, here is my project. Well, I also had a Saturated Canary image to play with but my printer is misbehaving, so instead, I just used a different make of rubber stamp which we also carry over at the Loves Rubberstamps Online Store!


It's a fun card! And I had tons of fun making it! Don't you love the bright colours on the image which matches the patterned paper? :)

Here are the materials I used on my card - 

Copic Markers

Now, it's time to hop on and see what the rest of the Design Team has in store for you this week.


Then link up your take to the challenge, we'd love to see what you create!


Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenges
~o0o~

I used this week's sketch from the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog for my card -




It's me,

6 Cookie Thoughts:

Shanna Shands said...

I love the blue hair. Super cute image.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh she is so adorable and I love her blue hair and the cute card design. The sketch you used is awesome!

Corysnana1 said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch, Jenny. The blue hair is fabulous and gives Anya a whole other look! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Cathy xx

Dangina Martinez said...

Sooo cute!Awesome blue hair. Great background dp.
Hugs, Dangina

Marcy said...

Gorgeous job Jenny! Love the bright colors and that bright blue hair is perfect! :)

Laura Love said...

This is AWESOME Jenny! She looks amazing with blue hair and I love the rich colors! Absolutely Gorgeous!