Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge: Wifey Cookie is August GDT!

August is flying by so fast.  This is now my third challenge with the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog as August Guest Designer.

Our challenge theme this week is -

Round or Square Shaped Cards

This week, The Paper Shelter is playing along with us and is generously sponsoring a prize for a lucky player this week. :)


Here is my card for you this week. I hope you like it.


Here's the list of materials I used on my card.
1. The Greeting Farm's Baby Anya and Ian - image and sentiment
3. Copic Markers for colouring the image

The stamp set and the dies are newly bought. Just arrived last Friday, and I couldn't wait to break them in to play with! :)

Now, it's time to hop on and see what the rest of the Design Team has in store for you this week.


Then link up your take to the challenge, we'd love to see what you create!


Loves Rubberstamps Blog Challenges

~ o0o ~
I am submitting my card to these challenges - 
1. Allsorts Challenge - Week 220 - Use your new stash
2. Splendid Stamping - {Farm Fresh Friday} Anything Goes!
3. Simply Create Too - CHALLENGE #44 - "FOR A CHILD"

It's me,

8 Cookie Thoughts:

Shanna Shands said...

This is so adorable I love the patterned paper!

Rachel Parys said...

I want to squish her cheeks!! Soooo cute!! Fun layout! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Wendy L said...

Sweet card, like the way you have done the frame over the image, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love it, so adorable!!! Great paper piecing!

Dangina Martinez said...

Super sweet awesome design.

Diane MoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Jenny: Your card “For a Child” in our Challenge #44 is so cute–love the image! Thank you for joining us.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Ceal said...

adorable!

Laura Love said...

This is absolutely the sweetest! Love it!