Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Friday, August 16, 2013

Seize the Birthday: Enjoy the Ride

I am still over the moon after yesterday's Seize the Birthday new design team reveal


And to kick off my term, here is my birthday card for you... Enjoy!


I used a digital image from Bugaboo (Bugaboo Brat - Riding a Bike). The papers are from Bo Bunny's Surprise! Collection.  The fishtail flag die is an MFT Die-namics. And the sentiment from Close to My Heart's It's Your Day set.

May I invite you to hop along to see what the rest of the design team has in store for you this round...? :)

The Senior Design Team

The Design Team

Then come back to the Seize the Birthday blog to link up your birthday projects!

It's me,

4 Cookie Thoughts:

JoAnn said...

Your card is adorable. Love the bright colors and cute image.

Nancy said...

Jenny...First I was reading your bio...and is that up to date...are you expecting twin girls?????????? Next, your card is adorable. I love that image! Hope you have a great day!

OttawaMom said...

What a perfect birthday card - bright, colourful and fun! Love it! Happy to be on the STB Design Team with you.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

He is so adorable, and I love the dp and the cute design!