Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, September 1, 2013

365 Cards: Day 244 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

Yesterday was the babies' checkup at 28 weeks.  And are we excited to see how they are growing.  Well, each of our girls weigh 1.2kg already, no wonder my belly is big and heavy now!  So far, so good. A few more weeks to go before their highly anticipated arrival.

Here are a few photos of the scan we did yesterday. :)




Okay, now for my card this week for Super Sketchy Sunday, here is a festive one, since we're now in the "Ber" months.  :)  I played with some Christmas goodies from Neat and Tangled called Sweet Home.


Here is the sketch that inspired it, care of  DT Wendi Robinson.


So, are you ready to play? :) See what the rest of the design team has in store for you this week - 


After that parade of inspiration, why not try and play along. Link up your cards to the challenge blog. We'd love to see what you all come up with!


I shall see you all back next week for another card! :)

~o0o~

I am submitting my card to these other card making challenges as well -
1. Little Red Wagon - Challenge #200 Pretty Polka Dots

It's me,

2 Cookie Thoughts:

JanR said...

Great card! Really cool papers. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon. (And thanks for sharing your ultrasound pics! Congrats!)

Cheryl said...

LOVE seeing the Mini Cookies and I know you and Hubby are anxiously waiting. The girls are beautiful already!!

LOVE your Christmas card too and was glad to see it entered at S4All.

Take it easy and I'm sending hugs and best wishes to all 4 of the Cookies.