Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, September 29, 2013

365 Cards: Day 272 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

I was going through Facebook photo albums and chanced upon this cute photo of my baby self. :)


I remember this photo hanging at our living room in the Philippines.  It found it's way to our wedding photo montage. And now I am putting it out there with the hopes of my twin girls outdoing my cuteness here. LOL! :)  Well, I think it's decided, they will definitely be waaaaay cuter that I was. :)

Okay, now on to some Design Team business.  Here's the latest sketch for us to play with this Super Sketchy Sunday.


And here is my CAS take on it. I hope you like the card I prepared for you today. :)  It showcases The Greeting Farm's latest Birthday Anya. She is such a cutie herself!


The rest of the Sunday Design Team have more inspiration for you, so hop along...


We all encourage you to join us this week and link up your fantastic creations.  We'd love to see what you create.


It's me,

2 Cookie Thoughts:

Janice said...

Love the card. Your baby pic is adorable!

Rose said...

Jenny you were an adorable baby!!! and are now very pretty :)

super sweet card!!!