Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Challenge: Believe in Miracles

I had some time today to play along in some cardmaking challenges this week.  Here's my card to share.


The stamped image is Angel Anya from The Greeting Farm.  The patterned paper is from Echo Park's Beautiful Life paper pack.  The quatrefoil die is from Taylored Expressions.  And the stamped sentiment if from My Favorite Things.

My card is inspired by the following challenges - 





It's me,

2 Cookie Thoughts:

Rachel Parys said...

Super cute and girly!! Love the colors! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

brenda said...

A very pretty and cheerful card with lovely colours Jenny.

I'm not sure though that it's eligible for our Allsorts theme which is for the focal element of the card to be a sentiment or quote, but we do appreciate you sharing with us.


B x