Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Challenge: Yellow and Bright

We're 29 weeks today, and I am feeling happy and excited.  Well, the belly's really heavy now and my feet and legs are starting to swell.  But I am positive we'll make it to the finish line healthy and a 100% ready! :)

So, in celebration of my bright and sunny attitude towards this whole mummy-hood journey, here is my bright and yellow card for you -


For my card, I played with a The Greeting Farm Big Anya stamp, some My Favorite Things Die-namics, the Taylored Expressions Quatrefoil Die, a puncher for the flowers, some pearls and the leaf trimmings from my stash.  I love how the layered fishtail banner and quatrefoil die worked out well into my design. :)

My card is inspired by the following challenges -
1. Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - Use Yellow
2. Loves Rubberstamps - Challenge 68 - Anything Goes
3. Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #102

Leave me some love if you're loving this card. :)

It's me,

10 Cookie Thoughts:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute! You rocked this yellow challenge! I love the great design and that image is so adorable!
Congrat's on expecting!!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Rita Wright said...

Adorable! I love all the yellow flowers. Congrats on the soon-to-be baby girls. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Suarez said...

Adorable Jenny! Beautiful coloring and I especially love the leaf ribbon and pretty little flowers. And congratulations! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Love your bright and cheerful card!! What a great outlook on pregnancy, too!! All the best!!! :) :)
Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" @ Loves Rubberstamps!! :) :) :)
~~Nicole~~

Shuly said...

you know what ? this image looks just like your profile photo!
what a cute cute cute and bright card!
love how you made your flowers
lots of love for your baby's arrival
your legs will soon feel better, courage! ^^

brenda said...

That image is so sweet and beautifully coloured Jenny.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy too.

Thanks for joining us at Penny Black And More this month and good luck, Luv Sam x