Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Friday, September 27, 2013

Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes with a "Toppings" option of More than one Colour of Ribbon

What a fantastic week it's been so far... I am 31 weeks into my pregnancy (with twin girls) and in spite of the extra weight I am lifting, I am feeling pretty good. Hopefully, this goes on for the next few more weeks.

And until then, I'll leave you with my latest card for this fortnight's Seize the Birthday Challenge!  And again, it's a birthday cardmaking challenge with an extra option of toppings!


So this round your "Toppings" option is
"More than one color of ribbon"  


Here is my card for you. I didn't have a lot of ribbon, or at least my "baby brain" can't figure out where I've kept them. LOL! So, I just used 3 different kinds of trims on my card - lace, sheer ribbon, and twine. I hope that works for you. :)

If you recognize that little cutie, yes, she's Baby Anya from The Greeting Farm's Baby Anya and Ian Rubber Stamp set. I love paper piecing her. She's too adorable. :)



Okay, that's me for now.  The rest of my gal pals at STB will have more inspiration for  you so do find time to check out their wonderful creations as well.

The Senior Design Team
The Design Team



It's me,

3 Cookie Thoughts:

JoAnn said...

What a darling card. Such a cute image. Love your coloring and the pretty lace and ribbon.

OttawaMom said...

This is so cute Jenny! I love that sweet little image and the layering of trims is fabulous.

Nancy said...

The ribbon solution was perfect! Great card Jenny...and I hope you continue to feel as great as your feeling now!