Wifey Cookie's Handmade Greeting Cards

Wifey Cookie's Traditional Scrapbook LOs

Sunday, October 6, 2013

365 Cards: Day 279 - Super Sketchy Sunday (Sketch by Wendi Robinson)

Welcome to this week's Super Sketchy Sunday on the 365 Cards Challenge blog. And here's your sketch.


And here's my "rebel" take on it! It's World Card Making weekend after all, so might as well try something out of the box. :)


I used one of my favourite sets from The Greeting Farm called Sitting Pretty. :)  I also incorporated a cute little tag which has my sentiment.  This is inspired by The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday - Terrific Tags challenge.

Now, it's your turn to amaze us with your creative takes to this week's sketch. Make it fun and link it up to the challenge blog.


Needing more inspiration.  Here's the rest of the DT blogs for you to check out!


It's me,