Sunday, March 25, 2007

Princess Cookie Birthday Date

March 20, 2007
Outback Steakhouse,
Glorietta 4, Makati City

As if the suprise party is still not enough, I and my Prince Cookie went on a date on my birthday.
It was a nice dinner at Outback Steakhouse. We ordered our favorites - typhoon bloom (onion rings), queensland chicken and shrimp pasta, and, of course, kookabura wings. Yum! ! !
We had a great time, I and my Cookie. We always do. When we walk the malls after work or on the weekends. When we eat out at a fancy restaurant or even just at a fast food place. When we say "hi" to each other over the phone even just for a few minutes. It was always fun.
And looking back, it is just being close to my Cookie that truly makes me happy and makes me look forward to waking up every morning.
I LOVE YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH, MY PRINCE COOKIE.

0 Cookie Thoughts: