Sunday, March 18, 2007

Princess Cookie Surprise Birthday Party

March 17, 2007
Room 2317, Prince Plaza II


My Prince Cookie threw me a surprise birthday bash at the Prince Plaza II. He gathered all my friends and my family to celebrate my 27th birthday with me. I was really clueless of all the planning and organizing that went on. He said the event took a week to prepare. And all his effort and those of my friends who helped out in the execution of the plan paid off because the party was a success. I can still hardly believe he was able to plan the entire thing behind my back and all of my friends know how nosy I am. This only proves that my Cookie is the sneakier one. Haha...

My family came, Mama, Shoti and Jhoy, and Shobe. That was a real surprise since they came all the way to Makati from Kalookan just to surprise me! Thanks, family! Love you all. My college buddy Khends was there. She said that her employees did not get their pay that day because she had to leave the store early to pick up the food for the party. Thank you! I hope your workers don't hunt me down. My kumares Iris, Ali and Eileene were there. Another bunch of sneaky gals! We were actually arranging a meeting for Monday. All along they have been working on the surprise. Thanks, kumares! My AIU-RP friends Captain Jet, Stan, Hazel and Yen were there, too. Thanks for the present and for the instant "concert" care of Capt. Jet's Magic Sing. Loved it! :D


What a nice photo of the love birds who came to my party.


Thanks George and Pia for dropping by. It must have been a really hectic day for you guys having to prepare for George's Germany busines trip. Thanks for the wine. Yum! Thanks neighbor Vicel and Jessica. I appreciate you guys taking the time off from your bonding time to drop by and celebrate with me on my birthday. Vicel and Jessica got me something from the Body Shop. Thanks for the thought, appreciate it very much.

To entertain my guests, I rendered several song numbers. Thanks to the Magic Sing care of Capt. Jet. I got a 93 for my rendition of Natalie Imbruglia's Torn and a 95 for Looking Through The Eyes of Love. The latter song is of course dedicated to my one and only dearest Prince Cookie. Yihee...!
Iris, Capt. Jet, Hazel, Yen, and Vicel also did some songs. It was a fun videoke jamming time. I really have to get one of that. And Capt. Jet, you really have to bring yours to Singapore! Hehehe...

At the end of the day, all the wonderful things that had happened today could have not been possible if not for the efforts of my Prince Cookie. I really enjoyed the day. Thanks so much, my Cookie, for making my 27th birthday very, very, VERY special.
I LOVE YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH, MY PRINCE COOKIE!!!

0 Cookie Thoughts: