Saturday, September 15, 2007

Singapore Adventure: Crazy Over Popiah

I have always loved lumpia (spring rolls). Lumpiang Shanghai, Lumpiang Sariwa, Lumpiang Ubod, Lumpiang Gulay. All kinds. And after discovering Popiah in one of the food stalls at Kopitiam in Plaza Singapura, the love is renewed. :)

I can down two of these popiah in one sitting. There was a week around a month ago that I also get one as a side dish for lunch. It usually sells at 2.00 SGD at Hawker stalls.

It's just like the Chinese Lumpia my Papa and I used to buy along Ongpin Street back home. Max's also have their version of these which they call Oriental Lumpia. It's good. GOOD!!! :)

I got my Cookie to try them and he did enjoy the treat. Which surprised me, really, since he is not that fond of veggies. ;)

Aaarrggh!!! Now, I am drooling...



0 Cookie Thoughts: