Saturday, February 16, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Cookie Valentines

My Cookie knows how to flatter his girl. For the two years that we have been together, he always made every special Cookie day even more special with flowers.

Well, this Valentine's, since we're already here in SG where there is a more practical use for every dollar we earn, I didn't expect to receive flowers. But to my surprise, I still did, and they were lovely! ^_^

The beautiful bunch of 6 white roses and 6 pink roses now sits prettily on my desk at work. I hope it stays fresh for a long, long, LONG time. ^_^


- o0o -


So, how did the Cookies spend Valentine's Day 2008? Just a fun dinner at home, enjoying our most favorite food in the world - pasta! I prepared Tuna Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce and a side dish of Buttered Garlic Potatoes.



It's my first time to prepare spaghetti with tuna instead of ground pork and I am pleased with the outcome. Maybe I should cook more of this as this is the healthier alternative over ground pork. But somehow, it just isn't SPAGHETTI unless it's with meat sauce. Hehehehe...


To cap off the night, we had a little pictorial. Something we haven't done for quite a while already.


Happy Valentine's Day!




0 Cookie Thoughts: