Sunday, February 17, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Kayang-kaya Kaya?


I made this LO yesterday while killing time on a boring Saturday afternoon. Well, my Cookie had to work from home so leaving the house is not among the choices on how to spend the weekend.


The digital kit I used is from the Pinoyscrapbooker's Kaya 10 Challenge. The photos were taken on Valentine's evening at the dining room of our home in Woodlands, Singapore, right after dinner. I did this layout in Corel Paintshop Pro X. I am trying (really hard) to get accustomed to this new photo/layout editing software. There are still a lot of other nice features and techniques that I have yet to learn. And for this specifc LO, the techniques I applied were photo cropping for the small photos and the big center photo, and layering for the paper and other elements.


I am still thinking if my LO is worth entering into the challenge. Hmmmm... I still have some time to ponder on this. In the meantime, I'll try to cook up another LO using the Springtime Feeling Kit by Danielle Young.
Creative juices should starting flowing anytime now... Keeping my fingers crossed....



0 Cookie Thoughts: