Sunday, March 30, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Bag Shopping (Again)




On our way to Lucky Plaza along Orchard Road, we passed through Tang's from the Orchard MRT station. The crossing to Lucky Plaza from Tang's will have you cut across the department store's bags section.





And there they were, pretty Kipling bags. Hehe... We ended up purchasing two bags - one for my Mom, and one for my Prince Cookie's little sister. ^_^

This pretty thing - the Mini Puck is a nice pack which converts from a shoulder/sling bag to a handbag to a back pack. This is my Cookie's pick for his sister.



And this one is for my Mama - the Mini Game. Handy. Pretty. Just right for an everyday-on-the-go bag.

Isn't the monkey totally adorable!!! ^_^

This color is called Pink Crush. The other color for this bag style is called Lemonade (pale yellow) which doesn't really work for us.

I showed my Mama a picture of what I got for her and what my Prince Cookie got for his sister. She likes the Mini Puck more. Sheesh!!! My Cookie is such a fast learner when it comes to style and fashion. :P

So, I am hostaging the Mini Puck for my Mama and I need to get Shobe Christine the exact Mini Puck my Cookie got for her. Hehe...


0 Cookie Thoughts: