Saturday, April 12, 2008

Singapore Adventure: What's Been Cooking?

Inspite of the busy schedule at work, of course the nightly dinners are still a must. And I make sure my Cookie always enjoys them. ^_^

There is still half a bottle of bagoong sitting on my kitchen counter. Can't keep something that good rotting away without fulfilling its life's purpose, right?

So, I gathered up my guts to prepare Pork Binagoongan (Pork in Salted Shrimp Paste). A bit ambitious, but the recipe I found over the internet sure was easy to follow. And it was a successful endeavor. See the snap? Tastes as good as it looks.





Another first appearance in the Cookie kitchen is Tortang Giniling (Ground Pork Omelette). My Cookie loves ground pork. I've made him spaghetti meat sauce, meatballs, and Menudillo. But this Tortang Giniling is another bold attempt. And it was another big success. Hehehe...


This photo is taken with my Samsung G800. It takes nice photos and I am very happy with my new acquisition. By the way, my unit is Charcoal Gray. ;)

I also had success in my first Chicke Arroz Caldo recipe. It went nicely with hard-boiled egg and sprin onions. The side dish of fried tofu and vinegar was the perfect accompaniment to this dish. Too bad we were to hungry to have bothered taking a snap of it.

0 Cookie Thoughts: