Saturday, July 12, 2008

Singapore Adventure: Siam Kitchen @ Jurong Point

It's another food adventure for the Cookies. This time we went Siamese. Hehehe...
In celebration of our 2.5 years togethers, we spent the Friday night at the Jurong Point Mall in Boon Lay. We had dinner at Siam Kitchen.
I had a plate of Phad Thai Goong. It's noodles with "phad thai" sauce, beansprouts and prawns. Yummy! My Cookie had Black Olive Fried Rice with Chicken and Cashew Nuts. No need to break down what's in my Cookie's food. Hehehe...
Aside from the "quick meals", we also tried the Grilled Boneless Chicken Leg with some "special sauce". :) It was nice, but somehow it has some coconut-y aftertaste which did not totally please my palate. I can't determine if it is the chicken or the special sauce. Hmmm.... But my Cookie loved it, since it is boneless.

A dessert of ice cream in cones at the nearby scoopery completed the meal. We had it while strolling the mall.
A quick trip to the bookstore and the grocery, and we were done for the evening. It was another great date. As always. ;)



0 Cookie Thoughts: