Thursday, September 4, 2008

Philippine Adventure: Day 4 & 5 - Uneventful

Nothing interesting on Days 4 & 5. Most of the time is spent with my family or at home.

- o0o -

Day 4 , 2 September, Tuesday. After my Cookie brought me home after spending the night at his place, I just stayed in the house and idled around. The highlight of the day would be the great news from my cousin Rose.

My cousin Rose took the first ever board exam for Guidance Counselors in the Philippines. And as expected, she aced it! She ranked 8 among the 84 board exam passers. And this is a feat for her indeed, as she had only a week to prepare for the exams. I am so, so, SOOOO proud of her! See the article.


- o0o -

Day 5, 3 September, Wednesday. The day started early, and it was such a long day. Very early, at 8 am, we are already queued at the DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs) for my Mum and sibs passport application. My siblings' applications have already processed through. The passports should be delivered at our door on the 13th. Unfortunately, my Mum's have yet to be lodged due to incomplete requirements. For this, we had to drive down to the NSO (National Statistics Office) to secure her Birth Certificate. Spent 5 hours on the queue just for that sheet of paper. Sheesh.

Highlights of the day.

  • Finally had my Jollibee Day! ^_^ I got the two-piece chicken meal. I've missed it and it is really nice to have it again after a long time.
  • Found the perfect shoes for the dress I will be wearing at George and Pia's wedding this Saturday.
  • Had green mangoes. Yey! :D


0 Cookie Thoughts: