Saturday, July 23, 2011

LO Projects: A Box and A Bookmark

And while the creative juices are kicking in, I wanted to try my hand into doing some non-card projects. 

I have done a few non-card paper projects in the past.  You may recall the lady purse template I worked on and posted here as a present for a friend's daughter's birthday...

So now with the help of my very good friend Google, I was able to seek out interesting templates for paper projects to try out.

Non-card Project # 1 - The 2-5-7-10 Gift Box

The cliche "Don't judge a book by its cover" won't apply here.  Don't you agree that the best part of a present is its packaging?  The effort put into the gift's packaging is far more deserving of one's appreciation.  And so, I give you this fresh and girly gift box. :)



This one is still empty, but who would want to open up this gift when the packaging is just too adorable.


Non-card Project # 2 - The Corner Bookmark

Your classic reading companion gets a makeover.  No more dog-ears.  Indeed a bookworm's perfect companion.


I made this one for a friend.  I "personalised" it by stamping in her nickname.  When I receive my new shipment of stamps from Inkadinkado (which I order online over at the EK Success Brands website), I should have more "sentiments" and images to use for these kinds of projects.

I have a few more non-card projects up my sleeve so keep posted.



P.S. Cheers to the SCS website for a having an immense gallery bursting with ideas and inspirations for paper crafting noobs like myself.

0 Cookie Thoughts: