Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Challenge Entry: Always & Forever v.2

Here's my take on the latest sketch over at Card Positioning Systems.


Zoom into the details.




Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Grant Archival, Sei
Puncher: EK Success
Stamped Sentiment: Basic Grey
Ribbon: Sei
Flowers: Prima, Sei
Brad: Sei
Rhinestones: Zva Creative

I really had fun working on this card.  Probably because it's pink, and I get to work with some Prima flowers. Which is a first for me. :)

CPS 237 Sketch



My little card creation also fits these challenges and so I am entering this card as well.
1.  Flutterby Wednesday Challenge 173.
2.  Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes.
3.  Basic Grey Challenges - Challenge 53 - Pink and Brown
4. Anything Goes at Anything Goes

Thank you for looking. Please leave me some love. :)


5 Cookie Thoughts:

Joy said...

Super elegant... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

cheryl said...

oh just love this that is one brilliant image and super detail bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxxxxx

Sharon said...

Wow, this is fabulous. Love the layout and your colouring. Thanks for joining in the fun at Anything Goes this week, hugs Sharon

Danni said...

Very pretty!! Love the colors! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x