Sunday, September 18, 2011

Challenge Entry: A Quickie Travel Bug Card

This is a card I made under 30 minutes. Something to cap off the slow weekend I spent at home with my Hubby. :)


Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: DCWV Travel Stack
Chipboard Embellies: All About Scrapbooking
Stamped Sentiment: Hero Arts
Ink: Making Memories

This one is entered into these challenges -

1. 365 Cards - Day 201 - 1+1=1 Beautiful Card

Pick two of your dearest friends and choose something about them to contribute to your card.  It can be anything you want that makes you think of them.


     Thanks to my travel bug buddy Yen and to my flip-flop obsessed sister Jinky.  You inspired me to create this card. :)

2. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Challenge 57 - Let's Get Sentimental
3. Craft Your Passion - Challenge 75 - Use the "F" Word
   
     My "F" word is Flip-flops! :)

4. Totally Paper Crafts - Challenge 84 - Clean and Simples


2 Cookie Thoughts:

Stressed Stamper said...

Another Great card
Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck
Sarah x

Annette said...

This is delightful. Love the flip flops. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Annette xx