Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Greetings: Happy 1st Birthday, Dylan!

My godson Dylan is celebrating his first birthday this weekend. :)  He's such an adorable little cutie, and every time his parents post up his photos on Facebook, I just couldn't help but drool over his cuteness. Haha...

For his birthday, I made a framed scrapbook layout containing a series of photos taken of him during his 10th month birthday.  I just grabbed the photos off Facebook so they were really not of the best quality, but they turned out quite well with a little touch up.

Here it goes...


Close up on the title detail...



Zoom in on the journalling...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST DYLAN! 



I am entering my layout project to Lollipop Crafts' Anything But A Card challenge. :)

1 Cookie Thoughts:

Alanna said...

Such a great layout. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts.