Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Greetings: Spotlight Designer @ 365 Cards

I am very happy to find out that my Day 200 - Utility Drawer challenge card was chosen this week to be on the spotlight at the 365 Days Card challenge.

Wooohooo!!! *big grin* *happy dance* *jumping for joy*

Recognition like this truly motivates me to create better looking cards. So to the ladies at 365 Cards, thank you! And do keep the great challenges coming!

PhotobucketI also get to post the Weekly Challenge All-star blinkie on my blog as I have completed all of the challenges for the week (Day 195 to Day 201).

For this week, the challenges require some masculine theme on card creations.  That might be a problem for me as I am more into making girly card designs.  But I will give it my best. :)

By the way, this is my winning Day 200 card creation.




0 Cookie Thoughts: