Monday, September 5, 2011

Singapore Adventure: New Supplies!!!

Yesterday, I went on a crazy crafting supplies shopping spree.  And the best thing about it was Hubby Cookie being there to carry my shopping basket! Hahaha... Shopping assistant mode on for Hubby Cookie. :)

I bought new paper packs and cardstock.  Mostly Christmas themed and more masculine prints.



I also got a new clear stamp set from Bo Bunny. A first in my collection. And some bling! :)


My favorite purchase yesterday would be these fantastic ribbons from American Crafts. :)



I can't wait to start using all of them on cards and (crossing fingers) scrapbook pages.


1 Cookie Thoughts:

Ri said...

Wowee! Fantastic shopping spree! And the ribbons are great. Re masculine prints, we're in the same boat, I don't have much. Heehee. I love the clear stamps! Pang-domesticated goddess!