Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Singapore Adventure: Paper Hoarding Day

Over the weekend, I found out about the pre-renovation sale "K"rafer's Paradise was running at their City Square Mall outlet.  "K"rafer's Paradise is a local paper crafting store here in Singapore. (Here's their FB page if you want to find out more about them.)

This is the promotion they were running at the store ...



Being a self-confessed hoarded , how can I resist such a good deal. :) I went down there yesterday to have a look and came out of the store with a big grin and an injured credit card. Hahaha...

I am well aware that these papers might be going out of season soon, probably the main reason why they were putting them on sale.  But I don't mind. Haha. I am just a sucker for good bargains. :)

So, here are the new additions to my stash.

A new stamp from Basic Grey.  The first of this brand I have.



And some fabulous papers!



Now to get some crafting done... :)


0 Cookie Thoughts: